Reliable Trabuco Canyon Roof Repair
Trabuco Canyon roof repair isn’t something that you can entrust to inexperienced roofing contractors. You would have to look for a company that is…
- Experienced and reputed – We have over 30 years of roofing and roof repair experience and 150+ Five Star Reviews on popular review sites such as Yelp or Google maps
- Insured and licensed – South County Roofing has been licensed and insured since 1997
- Provides guarantees for its work – We provide a “No Leak Guarantee” is writing.
- Offers a variety of roofing services – We fix every type of roof from asphalt composition shingle, concrete tile, Spanish tiles, and flat roofs.
- Particular about using high–grade materials and workmanship in its work – We only use Class “A” rated products and materials and #1 in quality. We never use second grade materials.
- Focused on communicating with you while the work is in progress – You can email us email@example.com, fill out our contact form, call our business line, and text our business line. We use every form of communication for our customers.
- Ensures that the work is completed in an unobtrusive manner.
- Ready to provide customized solutions and personalized attention.
Trabuco Canyon Roofing is a highly reputable roofer that does all this and more. We specialize in tile roof repairs and customers from in and around Trabuco Canyon opt for our excellent roofing repair and maintenance services.
Trabuco Canyon Roof Repair Specialist
Broken Roof Tile Replacement – We know how to find your old and possibly discontinued roof tiles and replace the broken ones with new ones. This keeps your roof in good working order.
Skylight Replacement – Give us a call and schedule a visit with a member of our team to expertly measure your existing skylight for a replacement. We can estimate a new and better insulated skylight would cost including labor and material
Roof Inspection – If you are buying a home in Trabuco Canyon, you should consider having us inspect the roof for you before you close escrow. We can draw up an inspection report that will detail any roof repairs that should be done before you purchase the home.
Roof Leak Repair – If you are experiencing water damage to the interior of your home you should act quick. We can dispatch a team member to identify if you have an active roof leak and make the appropriate recommendations and offer option for the roof of said leak.
Leaking Fireplace or Chimney – While this may sound like it’s a very easy job, the fact is that it requires skill, the right equipment and techniques and isn’t a job that a novice can handle. When our experts handle this job, they ensure that all the debris and dirt is cleaned from it.
Roof Tune Up – It is important to keep your roof maintenance up to date and in check. Get an annual inspection from us when you require it. Some regular tile roof tune up maintenance you should consider having checked every year is:
- Resealing your plumbing and heating flashings. You need to use a high-quality sealant when doing this. Some roofers like to use back roofers tar, and this is not recommended for this detail. We use a polyether-based sealant and first clean off the old sealant to make a clean job.
- Making sure you do not have any slipped or displaced roof tiles. Slipped roof tiles expose the underlayment to the sunlight. This can lead to what is known as a “Burn Out”. A burn out is when a slipped tile has been left unchecked for a long period of time and the underlayment has gotten damaged to the point that it now leaks.
- Replacement of broken roof tile is also very important. A thorough inspection of your roof by one of our technicians may reveal broken roof tile that you were not even aware of.
- Cracked mortar should be redone with new mortar to keep excess water from getting underneath the tiles.
- Sealants should be checked around skylights and chimneys. Worn sealant in this area should be replaced every 5 years.
In short, we handle all types of roof repair and maintenance jobs expertly and professionally. For any additional information about our roof repair in Trabuco Canyon services, speak with the Orange County Roof Repair experts at this number- (949) 597-0192. You can also send us your project details via this online form and we will call you back to discuss all the details.
A local Trabuco Canyon Roof Repair Company
We have been located in Lake Forest at the same location since 1999. We have been servicing South Orange County resident with quality roofing and roof repair services the entire time. We complete about 300 repairs a year through all over the County and have repaired over 5000 roofs in total. We are a reliable and experienced roof repair company for all your Trabuco Canyon Roof Repair needs.
Licensed Trabuco Canyon Roof Repair
Maintaining an active license with the Contractor’s State license Board at all times is our number one priority. In order to do this, we have our Workers Compensation submit a new certificate of insurance with the CSLB every year upon our renewal. We also make sure our license bond never expires. The license bond is an important part of keeping your license active and current at all times.
Trabuco Canyon Roof Inspection for your homeowner’s insurance
Home-owners insurance companies have gotten more and more expensive because of the recent fire to the foothills and other areas with exposure to high fire prone areas. In order to identify home that have old roofs that need to be replaced the insurance companies are starting to require that you get a roof inspection report stating that your roof is in good condition.
We offer this service for a very affordable price. We will come out to your home and go up on the roof and check every section of your roof. We will take photos of the condition of your roof and share them with you. We also furnish a written inspection report that states your roof is in good condition if it is in good condition. Then all you need to do is forward this report to your insurance company to get off this list.
If any repairs are needed, we share this with your off the report so you can decide if you need to tackle the work now or save up a bit and do it at another time.