Orange County Roofing Inspection service you can trust to properly inspect your roof before you buy the home. If you rely on the home inspector who inly has a general knowledge of roofing you could be in for big surprise this rainy season.
You can miss serious problems that might cost a considerable amount of money, to repair at a later date. It’s why you should get a professional roof inspection done, and we at South County Roofing and Orange County Roof Inspection can help.
Here’s some of what we can do when our roof inspector inspects your roof you are trying to purchase:
- Our roof inspection experts arrive at the location at the scheduled time.
- They conduct a thorough visual inspection and take several pictures of the roof.
- They’ll evaluate the roof from every angle to ensure they don’t miss anything.
- If they spot signs of damage, they’ll note down the details and take pictures of the damaged areas.
- Once they have thoroughly inspected the roof, they’ll prepare a report with details about the condition of the roof.
Our Roof Inspector will check for:
- Signs of roof leaks around the edge of the roof. Your home inspector or termite guy might miss these spots, and this is information you will need to know.
- Check for worn flashing around skylights and chimneys. These areas are prone to leaking and the cost associated with repairing should be placed on the sellers.
- Look for broken roof tiles on every side of the roof. If the roof has a lot of broken roof tiles, then this may be a sign of a seller that put a high priority on maintaining the exterior of the home.
- Look for deteriorated roofing and signs that the roof may be at the end of its life expectancy.
We are honest and forthright, so we don’t recommend repairs unless the roof needs it. We won’t invent problems just to get a job and earn some money, you can trust our findings. Call South County Roofing today and get your Orange County Roofing Inspection scheduled tomorrow.
Cities we can quickly get to for an Orange County roof inspection: Irvine, Lake Forest, Aliso Viejo, Laguna Hills, Mission Viejo, Rancho Santa Margarita and Foothill Ranch.